Jack Johnson "Weekend"

. Wednesday, July 28, 2004
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Talk to me dudes. Summer is blowing by ! I want to see if you two envision the weekend of the Jack concert turning into a "weekend" ? Perhaps some golf and BBQ'ing as a repeat event of last years September weekend ? Just a thought.
I have a work event that weekend that I need to opt out of here shortly. It could be a pretty good weekend in itself, but would much prefer to stay and hang with you two, but thought I should put a feeler out there ?
Whatya Think ?

(B - Poker table plans are back on. Recouped my losses the other night)

0 comments: