Weird day!

. Thursday, April 01, 2004
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

You'll never fucking guessed what happened to me today. I know you are sitting there with your mouth wide open wondering, "Wha Happened!?". Let me fucking tell you!

I am walking to work this morning and I see this big limo pull up at Queen and Spadina. I am crossing the street and the driver rolls down the window and calls me over. He ask me, "Where is For You Eyes Only?" I give him the directions and keep walking. I go into the coffeeshop and get my coffee and I come back out and the limo has gone round the block and is now on Queen right where I am standing. The driver sees me again and says, "Hey thanks for the directions, you wanna come?" I think about for a sec and ask who is in the back. The driver just tells me to get in.

I get in the fuckin' limo and inside is this fucking rasta dude and a couple of his homies (a bit like Harris' buddies). I am trying to figure out who the main dude is. He is older, he's got dreads, and he's talking on a cell phone and coughing. They are smoking this huge joint and they pass it to me. Remember this is before 9:00am! One of the guys buddies says to me, "so you're gonna come and see the titties with us?" I cough up a lung of smoke and say, "sure, I am in, but I am more of an ass man myself." The older dude laughs his fuckin ass off, kinda like Colin at 361 and I fucking freeze cuz I realize I am in the limo with Bob fucking Marley! Apparently he didn't die and he has been living in Northern Ontario for all these years in a log cabin and comes into Toronto to see the strippers every so often.

0 comments: